Deputy Registrar of Electors
This is a 20 hour per week role for a person who is self-motivated and focuses on providing quality services and accurate information to join our team at the New Plymouth office.
This role will keep you challenged and offer you variety - from administration and data entry to undertaking outreach and community engagement activities, creating community partnerships, and to fulfilling public speaking engagements.
- Gather and maintain an accurate roll within the nominated electorate(s)
- Encourage and inspire eligible electors to participate in elections
- Build and maintain relationships with key community stakeholders
- High level of flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
- Well organised with a high attention to detail
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have knowledge/awareness of different cultures
- Confident with computers with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
What it’s like to work for us:
The Commission provides a diverse learning and development environment, as well as being a family friendly employer. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working conditions; the current salary range (pro-rata): $59,097 to $79,955.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 4 October 2019.