Registrar of Electors - Hamilton
This busy full time role is for a person who is self-motivated and focuses on providing quality services and accurate information to join our team at Hamilton.
This role will keep you challenged and offer you variety – leading a team to undertaking outreach and community engagement activities, creating community partnerships, and to fulfilling public speaking engagements.
- Gather and maintain an accurate roll within the nominated electorate(s)
- Encourage and inspire eligible electors to participate in elections
- Build and maintain relationships with key community stakeholders
- Implement nationally designed enrolment processes and systems that work seamlessly with voting processes to achieve the best possible electoral administration outcomes nationwide.
- High level of flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
- Well organised with a high attention to detail
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Knowledge/awareness of Te Reo and Tikanga (desirable)
- Have knowledge/awareness of different cultures
- Confident with computers with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Why join the Electoral Commission
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do.
Applications close at 5pm Monday 30 September 2019.